Batman: Vengeance Related Games
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
It's fairly short, and it's missing the console versions' bonus features, but Prince of Persia is a truly excellent action adventure game for as long as it lasts.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2003
- Release Date: In Closed Alpha
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2003
The prince is back in this remake of the original Prince of Persia.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
The newest Prince of Persia game returns to the Sands of Time timeline, and will be released in conjunction with the live-action film next year.
- Release Date: Jun 8, 2010
Harry Potter is back for further adventures at Hogwarts in a game that combines levels that loosely recreate parts of the second book and others that focus on conventional action-adventure mechanics.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
If you're a fan of the series or just want to play an action adventure in which you can hack up tons of ugly monsters--with style--then this game is just the ticket.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2006
Zanzarah attempts to be a PC game that appeals to traditional interests of both male and female players, and it's moderately successful in doing so.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2002
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition is the extended version of the original Devil May Cry 3 featuring the opportunity to play as Vergil, Dante's nemesis and brother.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2006
Unfortunately, Enclave has a number of gameplay problems that its good graphics and sound can't hide.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
This action adventure game is based on Disney's animated feature film Lilo & Stitch.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2002
Assume the role of Atreyu, a hero on a quest to save the world of Fantasia from destruction. As Atreyu, the hero from the novel The Neverending Story, start your quest at the Temple of a Thousand Doors. From here, you will enter into six graphically beautiful and richly detailed surrealistic worlds with various puzzles and thrilling arcade sequences, the degrees of difficulty increasing with each task accomplished.
- Release Date: May 14, 2002
- Release Date: 2003
- Release Date: 2007
- Release Date: 2003
Don't Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2013
Darksiders II follows the exploits of DEATH, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition includes the full game plus all of the DLC content, enhanced 1080p high-definition graphics, and more.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2013
Brutal Legend is Double Fine's long-awaited follow-up to Psychonauts from the mind of Tim Schafer. It is a heavy metal action game starring Jack Black who plays rock-and-roll roadie Eddie Riggs who is hurled back in time to the mythical Age of Metal when the world was formed and ruled by the power of Rock.
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2013
Like its predecessors, Thief: Deadly Shadows features a memorable protagonist, a great setting, and some very interesting missions.
- Release Date: May 25, 2004
Its emphasis on stealth, strategy, and ingenuity, coupled with its strong narrative structure and excellent mission design, adds up to a game that's stylish, serious, rewarding, and unique.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 brings the conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga as Gabriel Belmont returns to face off against the forces of darkness.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Batman: Vengeance (PS2, GBA, GC, XBOX, PC),
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Batman Begins (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, GBA, MOBILE),
- Batman: The Video Game (GB, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TG16, MSX, CPC, ZX),
- Batman Forever (PBL, GEN, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, PC),
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (SAT, PC, PS),
- Batman Returns (GEN, SNES, AMI, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, SCD, PC),
- Batman: Return of the Joker (GB, NES),
- Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (PS, GBC, N64)
- Number of Players: