Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun Related Games
Starting from the load-screens and straight on 'til morning, Command & Conquer is one of the most brilliantly designed computer games I have ever seen.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1995
It's important to understand that The Covert Operations is not a sequel to Command & Conquer, but merely a rehash of it.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1996
Is it really worth 30 or 40 bucks for the enhancements?
- Release Date: Feb 28, 1997
One can only wonder where Westwood can take us from here.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1996
Although this game doesn't include everything it should, there are some tasty extras.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
The Aftermath is a heck of a deal that practically turns Red Alert into an entirely new game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1997
The game could have been better adapted for the console set, perhaps even by adding in a few basic search-and-destroy missions in the start.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 1998
It makes perfect sense that Westwood would attempt to take advantage of C&C's multiplayer strength by creating a game tailor-made for the Internet. Sounds like a foolproof concept, right? Not quite.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1997
Tiberian Sun takes few risks, and feels and plays just like the original Command & Conquer.
- Release Date: Aug 24, 1999
While Firestorm offers only a few changes and additions to the original game's graphics and sound, it succeeds in reinvigorating Tiberian Sun's gameplay.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2000
All its new features combine to make Yuri's Revenge ideal or even downright necessary for anyone who enjoyed Red Alert 2.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2001
Generals is easily one of the best Command & Conquer games yet.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
- Release Date: TBA 2013
Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances is a free-to-play MMO strategy game set in the Command & Conquer Tiberium universe.
- Release Date: May 24, 2012
The Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection is a compilation of all 17 entries and expansion packs that have been released in the real-time strategy game series' 17-year history.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2012
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
Red Alert 2 offers lots of challenges and variety for real-time strategy players of all skill levels, and it'll be particularly fun for fans of previous Command & Conquer games.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2000
Zero Hour fundamentally improves the core game, and it should ensure that Command & Conquer: Generals continues to be popular well into the next year.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2003
Get Command & Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour expansion pack together in this compilation.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
Red Strike Bundle combines two Command and Conquer titles: Command and Conquer Red Alert and Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2002
Command & Conquer: Theater of War is a compilation of four Command & Conquer titles: Command and Conquer, C&C: Red Alert, C&C: Tiberian Sun, and C&C: Red Alert 2.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2001
The Command & Conquer series has generated many games in the last decade, and you can experience 12 of them in Command & Conquer The First Decade. Command & Conquer is a real-time strategy series that lets you battle in a handful of modern and futuristic universes.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
The third game in the original C&C series features a new race and new storyline.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2007
The Arsenal is a compilation that includes Command & Conquer Red Alert and Command & Conquer Red Alert: The Aftermath.
- Release Date: 1998
The first expansion to Command & Conquer 3 follows the Brotherhood of Nod leader on his rise back to power following the second Tiberium War.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2008
A Path Beyond is an independently developed standalone first/third-person multiplayer shooter based on the Command & Conquer Renegade engine.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2007
This is a compilation of thirteen Command & Conquer titles, up to and including Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
C&C returns with a world in which the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire of the Rising Sun fight WWIII with odd weaponry like Tesla coils and intelligent dolphins.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2008
Command & Conquer 3 Limited Collection includes Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath expansion pack.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2008
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising is a stand-alone game that features four mini-campaigns, one for each faction.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2009
Command & Conquer 4 is the conclusion to the 15-year Tiberium saga featuring multiplayer modes and co-op play.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Commander's Challenge throws the player into 50 intense challenges against a set of nine different commanders, including 16-time world champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.
- Release Date: August 2009
- Player Reviews: 54
- Game Universe:
- Command & Conquer (PS, PC, N64, SAT, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (PC, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC, PS3, X360, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Commander's Challenge (PS3, X360),
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Retaliation (PS),
- Command & Conquer: Generals (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Deluxe Edition (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour (PC, MAC),
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (PC)
- Number of Players:
C&C: Tiberian Sun Navigation