Day of Defeat: Source Related Games
Once again you can experience the WWII battlefield, in Call of Duty 2. This sequel adds a new game engine, which provides improved visuals, AI, and weather effects.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a WWII online action game from Tripwire Interactive, which is being sold over Steam.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
Cold War follows a freelance journalist who finds himself in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2005
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2005
This shooter places you in a poltically turbulent Moscow in the late 1950s.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2005
Vietcong 2 is a first person shooter set against the background of the 1968 Tet Offensive and takes you across 14 distinct locations, to the final push to reclaim the Imperial Palace and the city of Hue.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2005
Experience World War II as a pilot, gunner, sniper, or paratrooper. Whether you're in the air or on the ground, you'll have access to a variety of authentic weaponry.
- Release Date: Q1 2005
In Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Trail, you are a Special Forces commando, and the enemy has quickly surrounded you. You must fight your way out using a variety of weapons.
- Release Date: 2006
Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection includes the 1942 and Vietnam expansion packs, as well as the original game.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
Fight through a globe-trotting campaign or test your skills online competition in this fast-paced first-person shooter.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2010
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the sequel to 2010's Black Ops and contains a single-player campaign, competitive multiplayer, and zombies mode.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
- Release Date: May 5, 1992
Call of Juarez is a first-person shooter with a western theme.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
Most anyone who plays games would more than likely be very impressed with Call of Duty's authentic presentation, well designed and often very intense single-player missions, and fast-paced, entertaining multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
Renaissance Heroes is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game set in 16th-century Renaissance Europe.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
Using the Call of Duty 4 engine, Treyarch brings the franchise back to World War II, including taking on Imperial Japanese forces in the Pacific.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
Pacific Assault delivers some intense and challenging firefights in its single-player campaign, while also offering a solid multiplayer component for the long haul.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2004
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is the follow-up to Tripwire's original PC game, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
The next installment in the long-running World War II shooter series will follow a group of paratroopers.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2007
This is a pick-up-and-play action extravaganza, a comic book version of WWII.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Battlefield Vietnam packs more dramatic moments in its gameplay than most any multiplayer-focused action game in the past few years.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
- Player Reviews: 203
- Game Universe:
- Half-Life (PC, DC, PS2, UNIX, MAC),
- Half-Life 2 (XBOX, PC, MAC),
- The Orange Box (PC, X360, PS3, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (PC, MAC),
- Team Fortress 2 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Counter-Strike: Source (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Day of Defeat: Source (PC, MAC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three (PC),
- Half-Life 2: Episode Pack (PC)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
32 Players Online
Day of Defeat: Source Navigation