Dungeons & Dragons Heroes Related Games
Kingdom Hearts is great, largely because it successfully captures the spirit both of Square and Disney in a single game.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Kingdom Hearts II takes place after the events of the first. The game features Sora as well as a new cast of characters, including the King, Capt. Jack Sparrow, and Jack Skellington.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2006
The end result is an enjoyable experience, even if the game does not boldly go where no game has gone before.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
Dark Cloud 2 could very well be the PlayStation 2's Zelda, and it will appeal to fans of the action RPG genre for a long time to come.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2003
Dark Cloud successfully blends adventure, RPG, simulation, and strategy elements into one incredibly addictive game.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
The core components that make up the game all come together to create an experience that is, across the board, better than the original Dark Alliance and better than any of Champions' current rivals.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
Rogue Galaxy is a role-playing game developed by Level 5, the team behind Dark Cloud 2.
- Release Date: Jan 30, 2007
This game undeniably caters to existing fans of Kingdom Hearts, and those people will get the most out of Chain of Memories.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
Radiata Stories is a fantasy role-playing game set in a world where humans and fairies have peacefully coexisted. Now a war has broken out, and you must guide two young protagonists in a mission to save Radiata from destruction.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2005
Odin Sphere is a fantasy action RPG exclusive to the PS2, featuring five different playable characters.
- Release Date: May 22, 2007
Champions: Return to Arms brings all the hack-and-slash gameplay from Champions of Norrath back to the PlayStation 2. This sequel offers unlimited battles, dangerous missions, and the ability to import characters from the original game.
- Release Date: Feb 7, 2005
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II will surely satisfy players looking for a well-crafted, accessible action RPG experience.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
With plenty of what you would expect from a good RPG and only a few glaring flaws, Summoner is easily the best RPG on the PS2 yet.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Aside from the unusual premise, it's an average action RPG, reminiscent of but definitely not as good as last year's Kingdom Hearts.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
Those with open minds for a new experience and a penchant for delightfully slicing their enemies apart will find that Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance definitely delivers.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2001
The core action that dominates the gameplay is highly repetitive and not particularly interesting, but Drakengard is still worth a look from those intrigued by the game's strange theme.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
Monster Hunter 2 is an online third-person action role-playing game from Capcom.
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2006
Assemble your dream team from the Marvel Universe from over 24 playable characters, each with specialized powers in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2009
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance continues the X-Men Legends franchise with more than 20 playable characters.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
It's basically a simple, mildly entertaining, and somewhat uneven quasi-futuristic dungeon crawl for one or two players.
- Release Date: Jan 14, 2004
Musashi Samurai Legend marks the second chapter in the Musashi series. You'll play as Musashi, a young swordsman summoned to rescue a kidnapped princess.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
Dual Hearts is well-made and enjoyable enough that anyone who likes action RPGs should have a good time with it.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
Based on Cartoon Network's anime series of the same name, Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel brings a unique combination of action and alchemy to the PS2. The story takes place in a lost chapter from the series during the Elric brothers' journey to Central City.
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2005
This Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts II includes a PS2 remake of the GBA game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2007
Drakengard 2 is the sequel to the original Drakengard, which was brought to America by Square Enix. This addition to the series continues the action-focused role-playing gameplay as you continue to explore and protect the red dragons.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)
Dungeons & Dragons Heroes Navigation