Fable III Question
- Posted by g-kitti
- on Feb 11, 2011 4:34 am GMT
Approximately how many quests are there?
There are a few quests that are only available if you make certain decisions (e.g. opening up the brothel).
when you go online and join another player when ever that player finishes a quest while you are in his/her game it will count as a quest on your stats.
Asides that you can actually do infinite quests in your own game; next to the story and sidequests there is another type of quest which you can do as much as you like: relationship quest, whenever you make a person like you in the game they might ask you to do something like fetch deliver or gift. if you do this it will count as a quest.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Gamejust4u||67K|
|Other||Money Making Guide by KADFC||20K|
|Other||Weapon/Clothing/Item Checklist by Linkzoid||9K|
|Other||Weapon Guide by Linkzoid||42K|
|Other||Collectible Checklist by Attilus1352||48K|
|Other||Sidequest Guide by mr_404_Error||44K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Andrew Testa||40K|
- Player Reviews: 267
- Game Universe:
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Fable III (X360, PC),
- Fable III: Traitor's Keep Quest Pack (X360, PC),
- Fable: The Journey (X360),
- Fable II: Game of the Year Edition (X360),
- Fable II (X360),
- Fable (XBOX),
- Fable III: Understone Quest Pack (X360, PC),
- Fable II: See the Future (X360),
- Fable II: Knothole Island (X360)
- Number of Players:
Fable III Navigation