Design by Marty Smith
Activision's Spider-Man 2 provides a wide-open recreation of Manhattan to explore by foot or by web. Climb to the top of the tallest building or hitch a ride underneath a helicopter and visit the Statue of Liberty. But dangers lurk along the city's streets. Its citizens are always in the need of a helping hand and its criminals are always on the hunt for their next score. But most importantly, Dr. Otto Octavius's experiment may change the city forever and create a new menace for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
This GameSpot game guide to Spider-Man 2 features:
- General Strategies: This section offers general strategies for gathering hero points, combat, and web-slinging.
- Citizens in Distress: Spider-Man is called upon often to aid citizens in distress. This section provides tips on completing the various citizens in distress scenarios so you can secure those hero points.
- Upgrades: This section lists Spider-Man's available combat, locomotion, air tricks, and other upgrades found in the upgrade stores found throughout the city.
- Walk-through: Look here for a complete walk-through of Spider-Man 2's storyline. You'll find tips on completing your to-do list and battling the game's tough bosses, including how to conquer Doc Ock!
- Awards: A list of all awards and how to obtain them.
- Cheat Code: If you are more interested in exploring the city and using all possible upgrades, check here for a cheat code that supplies you with a huge helping of hero points!
Table of ContentsGeneral Strategies
Citizens in Distress