Design by Marty Smith
Eidos Interactive's 1998 classic Thief: The Dark Project is one of the pioneer games in the popular stealth action genre. In it you controlled the master thief Garrett and soon found that hiding in shadows and knocking out enemies from behind was much easier than attempting a frontal assault. Thief: Deadly Shadows, the third chapter in the series, mixes classic stealth gameplay with expansive missions, a deep storyline, and a sprawling city to rob.
This comprehensive GameSpot game guide for Thief: Deadly Shadows includes:
- Stealth Strategies: You're a thief--getting caught isn't an option. This section provides strategies on remaining undetected and what to do if you are seen.
- Weapons and Equipment: Check here for a list of Garrett's weaponry and equipment and tips on using them effectively.
- Mission Walk-throughs: This section features a complete walk-through for all missions, including all primary objectives found on the city sections. Walk-throughs include the location of all special loot.
- The City: Thief: Deadly Shadows offers a large city to navigate. Look here for a breakdown of each section with optional objectives to complete and extra loot to steal.
- Special Loot: This section provides a rundown of the special loot found in each level and their value.
Table of ContentsStealth Strategies
Weapons and Equipment
End of the Bloodline
St. Edgar's Eve
Into the Pagan Sanctuary
The Sunken Citadel
The House of Widow Moira
Of Brethren...and Betrayers
Robbing the Cradle
Still Life with Blackjack