- Players 1, 2-Players Simultaneous (requires 2 Controllers)
- Objective First to knock the opponent two our of three times wins.
In Duel, you have to knock your opponent off the platform using only your sword. It controls almost exactly as you would expect; swing the controller around and the sword does the same thing on-screen. However, you can also block by holding the "B-Trigger," which is crucial against decent opponents. When blocking, simply tilt the controller to change your defensive stance.
- Blocking is important! Whenever you block an opponent's attacks, they'll left vulnerable for one or two attacks. Although they can still block your advances, they cannot attack while they're flailing.
- To properly block an attack, hold "B" then move your sword so it 'crosses' your opponent's (forming an "X")--as long you keep your sword crossing theirs, you'll block their attack.
- Faster attacks will knock your opponent back further, so don't hold back!
The final battle ring appears if the two opponents are still locked in a draw after three rounds. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose. You can get this stamp in single-player mode only.
- To get to the final battle arena, you have to tie after three rounds. The easiest way to do this is to win one round, let your opponent win the next, then just block your opponent's attacks in the third until time runs out. You should now wind up in the final arena; simply win or lose to earn the stamp.
Straight to the Point
Push your opponent out of the ring with a lunge in single-player only.
- Simply push your opponent to the ledge, using whichever attacks you like, then finish them off with a lunge.
Met Your Match
Draw three rounds in a row to get to the final battle ring, then draw again for a completely even match in single-player mode.
- To get to the final battle arena, you have to tie after three rounds. The easiest way to do this is to win one round, let your opponent win the next, then just block your opponent's attacks in the third until time runs out. You should now wind up in the final arena; simply draw one more time (by blocking your opponents attacks) to earn the stamp.
Push your opponent out of the ring with only one strike in single player mode.
- Continually block your opponents attacks to force them to the edge, then finish them off with a single attack.a
Last Mii Standing
Defeat the champion in a duel. The key is to never let your defenses down and attack any gaps you see. There may be some sort of reward if you win this.
- To get to the Champion, keep winning Duels against the computer. You'll eventually reach the champion. Good luck!
- When playing single-player, finish the match in a draw to battle your opponent in a secret arena.
- Your Mii will work up a very visible sweat if you swing your sword rapidly.
Table of Contents
- Using Wii MotionPlus
- Air Sports
- Power Cruising
- Table Tennis