Swordplay: Speed Slice
- Players 1, 2-Players Simultaneous (requires 2 Controllers)
- Objective First to slice 10-objects properly wins
In Speed Slice, you need to chop various objects along the shown line before your opponent. Waving your sword around wildly won't cut it here, this one requires finesse. There's not much to this challenge: simply wait for the object to drop, then cut it along the line, as shown by the arrow. The first to do so earns a point; whoever earns 10 points first wins.
- Between each slice, while waiting for the next object to appear, you should always hold your sword straight-ahead. This central position provides the quickest response time to any of the displayed slices; it also prevents accidental cutting the object while moving your sword into the proper starting position for the slice.
Slide and Dice
Win the contest without missing a single object by slicing the wrong way or failing to slice within the time limit. You can only get this stamp in single-player mode.
- You must beat your opponent to each object, while slicing the correct way! It can be tricky, which is why it's easiest to do this early on, at the lower difficulties.
Correctly slice at least one of each of the 18 types of objects in single-player mode. Different colors count as different types. You'll need to play several rounds to get them all.
- Earning this stamp is just a matter of time. Just keep slicing the objects correctly and you'll earn it soon enough.
Cut an object correctly before it even hits the ground in single-player mode. You have to be psychic--or lucky--to pull this off.
- This one's all luck. We suggest performing the same slash (such as up and down) repeatedly just after the sensei throws each object to ensure you chop it before it hits the ground. It may not be the correct slash, but you're bound to get it right eventually.
Slice the alarm clock when the two digits on the display are the same, such as 8.8, 7.7, or 6.6. You can only get this stamp in single-player mode.
- When the alarm clock appears, carefully wait for the digits to match then slash. It's best to wait until second 6 or 5 to give you more time to prepare, then begin your slash just before they line up to hopefully get the timing right. Just don't wait too long, otherwise you'll miss your chance!
- This stamp cannot be earned in practice mode.
A Cut AboveBeat the Speed Slice champion.
- To get to the Champion, keep winning Speed Slice matches against the computer. You'll eventually reach the champion. Good luck!
- Your Mii will work up a very visible sweat if you swing your sword rapidly.
Table of Contents
- Using Wii MotionPlus
- Air Sports
- Power Cruising
- Table Tennis