Final Fantasy XIII (Japanese language Version) Question
- Posted by Chibi_Kisame
- on Oct 1, 2011 6:14 pm GMT
You can get credit for a five-star Mission result at any time. Any try will do.
When you complete a Mission, the game records the result. As you get better and better results, the game will keep a record of your "best" result, ignoring any "lesser" result.
For example, suppose you got two stars on your first try. When in the exploration mode of play, press [Square] to bring up the "overhead" map. Now press square again to bring up the Mission accomplishment display. The display will show a two-star result for your Mission.
Next suppose you got zero stars on the next try. A check of the Mission display will show a Mission accomplishment record of two stars (retaining the "best" result).
Then, whenever you get a five-star Mission rating, the display will show a five-star rating which will not change if, on subsequent tries, you get a lesser result.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hot Forum Topics
- The Elder Scrolls Vs. Final Fantasy, which is the better Rpg franchise?(RPGDF)
- Did anyone forget yet?
- Rapid Money-Making
- Cie th Stone Missions
- when is the best time to start upgrading?
- What gameplay aspect would you like to see in the next Final Fantasy?
- Where's that FF6 remake already?
- Where am I?
- See All Final Fantasy XIII Forum Topics »
- Player Reviews: 631
- Game Universe:
- Final Fantasy XI (PS2, PC, X360),
- Final Fantasy XI: Chains of Promathia (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy VII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy VIII (PC, PS),
- Final Fantasy II (NES, GBA, PS),
- Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PC, PS2),
- Final Fantasy XI: Wings of the Goddess (PS2, X360, PC),
- Final Fantasy XI: Vana'diel Collection 2008 (X360, PS2, PC),
- Final Fantasy XIII (PS3, X360),
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (PSP)
- Number of Players:
Final Fantasy XIII Navigation