GoldenEye: Rogue Agent Related Games
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
The weakness of Rising Sun's gameplay undermines what could have been a much more enjoyable experience.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Echoes stands shoulder to shoulder with its predecessor, delivering absolutely everything you'd want from a new 3D Metroid adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
The game's level and mission design are extremely well done and provide an ample amount of different activities, keeping the gameplay fresh from start to finish.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
While Call of Duty: Finest Hour is a competent shooter on most counts, a few important things have been lost in the franchise's transition between platforms.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
In Medal of Honor: European Assault, you'll join the effort to liberate Europe in 1942. As US Army Lieutenant William Holt, you must take command of a group of soldiers through battlefields based on actual WWII locations.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
It's not just one of the single most atmospheric games ever created, but it's also quite simply one of the best.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
As a spectral operative, you must search for your physical body, which is mysteriously being kept alive somewhere in an expansive complex. While exploring, you must collect the energies of indigenous spirits to help unravel a mystery and build your own power.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2005
You won't find much that's new in Turok: Evolution, but if you're a fan of the series, you'll find what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2002
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2003
The game's strong points--especially its combat--overshadow whatever problems Jedi Outcast may have early on.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a World War II shooter focused on the actions of the US Army's First Infantry Division.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Next Encounter is able to deliver an experience that is at least a rough approximation of a Serious Sam game.
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2004
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2002
Red Faction II can offer some good shooting action for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2003
- Player Reviews: 69
- Game Universe:
- 007: The World is not Enough (PS, GBC, N64, PC),
- James Bond 007: Agent Under Fire (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- James Bond 007: NightFire (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (PS2, XBOX, GC, DS),
- From Russia With Love (PSP, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- James Bond 007 (2600, 5200, CVIS),
- James Bond Jr. (NES, SNES),
- James Bond: The Duel (GEN, SMS, GG),
- GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (X360, PS3)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
2 Players Online
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent Navigation