Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Related Games
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
This multiplayer-focused game lets you play as a soldier from either side in the most memorable battles from The Lord of the Rings.
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2009
If you're a fan of the series or just want to play an action adventure in which you can hack up tons of ugly monsters--with style--then this game is just the ticket.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2006
The malevolent White Witch has cast a 100-year winter on the land of Narnia, and you can help Aslan free his people in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. As the four children from the movie, you can battle fantastical creatures such as Minotaurs, Cyclops, Werewolves, and Wraiths.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
In Knight's Avenger, you must find the Amulet of Eternal Sleep, broken into many pieces and scattered throughout a dark castle filled with dangerous traps and vicious enemies.
- Release Date: 2006
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2005
Deadly Rooms of Death: Perfection is an expansion for DROD: Journey to Rooted Hold.
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2006
Narbacular Drop is an environmental puzzle game in a fantasy setting, where the player navigates a dungeon with two interconnected portals.
- Release Date: 2005
- Release Date: 1991
Don't Starve is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic.
- Release Date: Apr 23, 2013
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition includes the full game plus all of the DLC content, enhanced 1080p high-definition graphics, and more.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2013
- Release Date: In Closed Alpha
Batman: Arkham Origins is the latest entry in the Batman Arkham series, which will see a younger Caped Crusader facing many noted villains for the first time, including Deathstroke.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2013
Eidos' comic book-inspired action title follows the caped crusader as he takes on the Joker and other supervillains in the titular madhouse.
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2009
Darksiders II follows the exploits of DEATH, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
Developed by Rocksteady Studios, Batman: Arkham City is an action adventure that builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2011
Brutal Legend is Double Fine's long-awaited follow-up to Psychonauts from the mind of Tim Schafer. It is a heavy metal action game starring Jack Black who plays rock-and-roll roadie Eddie Riggs who is hurled back in time to the mythical Age of Metal when the world was formed and ruled by the power of Rock.
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2013
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 brings the conclusion to the Lords of Shadow saga as Gabriel Belmont returns to face off against the forces of darkness.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
Like its predecessors, Thief: Deadly Shadows features a memorable protagonist, a great setting, and some very interesting missions.
- Release Date: May 25, 2004
Magicka is an action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2011
Join Hiro as he embarks on an epic quest to restore harmony to a world on the brink of chaos.
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2009
Its emphasis on stealth, strategy, and ingenuity, coupled with its strong narrative structure and excellent mission design, adds up to a game that's stylish, serious, rewarding, and unique.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
Thief is a reinvention of a classic franchise that has players take on the role of Garrett, THE master thief. When the city that created and defines him is threatened, Garrett must step from the shadows and uncover the truth before his world is torn apart forever.
- Release Date: TBA
It's got some problems and takes some time to get into, but should otherwise appeal to players who've enjoyed previous hack-and-slash action games, or like the idea of them.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2001
- Player Reviews: 74
- Game Universe:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (PS, GBA, PC, GC, GBC, MAC, PS2, XBOX),
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA, GBC, PS, MAC),
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, PC, PSP, DS),
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (WII, X360, PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, DS, GBA, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PSP, PC, DS, MAC),
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (WII, PS3, X360, DS, PSP, PC, IP, MAC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC),
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (X360, PS3, WII, DS, PC, WIIU)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players: