Hearts of Iron Related Games
Haemimont Games has done an admirable job of bringing together two different types of games.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2002
The new game has a broader focus, one that will interest returning veterans of the first game, and it greatly improves the tutorial and documentation to ease the significant learning curve for new players.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2001
Victoria is so overwhelming and complex that you might feel as if you'd been hit by a locomotive.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
As a stand-alone game, it doesn't offer enough challenge or variety.
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2003
By combining some of the concepts of Civilization with the general gameplay of Age of Empires, Big Huge Games has created a truly outstanding game.
- Release Date: May 20, 2003
Firefly Studios has polished up its old game nicely and has sent it on a long road trip into the Crusades.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2002
In Crusader Kings II, you will get to control one of the great Christian dynasties of the West, attempt to conquer all of Europe, and liberate the Holy Land.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2012
- Release Date: May 28, 2013
Praetorians is an excellent choice for real-time strategy fans looking for a stiff and satisfying challenge.
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2003
Medieval: Total War achieves that rare quality of having something for nearly all strategy gamers, and most will find a lot to like in it, for a very long time.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2002
American Conquest offers plenty of single-player campaigns, plus skirmish and multiplayer maps and a good history lesson to boot, and it makes a great addition to any real-time strategy enthusiast's collection.
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2003
Victoria II is a grand strategy game set in the colononial era of the 19th century.
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2010
While casual gamers will feel overwhelmed, anyone with a love of history will appreciate Crusader Kings' rigorous attention to detail and epic scope.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
Heart of Darkness is the second expansion for the grand strategy/political simulator Victoria II and focuses on the scramble for Africa as you compete with other colonial powers and experience international crises that require Great Power mediation if the world is to avoid war.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
Europa Universalis IV explores the world history in an experience crafted by Paradox Development Studio.
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2013
While there is a lot less that's new in 1503 A.D. than you would expect in a sequel released three years after its predecessor, the core gameplay that made the original game engaging remains intact.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2003
This strategy game will let players build their own ranch, raise cattle, and engage in shootouts with outlaws in the Wild West.
- Release Date: 2003
Despite its flaws, Blitzkrieg is fast-paced, challenging, and generally enjoyable.
- Release Date: May 12, 2003
There's a great deal to do in Europa 1400, and you can choose to take part in all of it or just concentrate on the areas you like best.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Back to War is difficult to recommend to anyone who isn't a die-hard fan of the Cossacks series.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Panzer Claws is a decent game, but if you're looking for another Earth 2150, or even an Earth 1942, you won't find it here.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
World War II: Frontline Command has some new ideas, but these concepts--and some of the game's more-standard real-time strategy mechanics--aren't implemented well.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2003
This expansion is for those who already played Medieval and want more of the same. The Vikings campaign is great fun, and the Vikings themselves are a blast to play.
- Release Date: May 7, 2003
If you can get past its problems, you may find Gladiators of Rome to be a quirky strategy game that's interesting to play--at least for a little while.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2002
Heir to the Throne is the third expansion for the widely-acclaimed grand strategy title Europa Universalis III.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2009
- Player Reviews: 10
- Game Universe:
- Hearts of Iron (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron II: Collection (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III Collection (PC),
- Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday (PC),
- Hearts of Iron II (PC),
- Hearts of Iron: Platinum (PC),
- Hearts of Iron The Card Game (PC)
- Number of Players:
Hearts of Iron Navigation