They even made Jenner look fun. I don't think I've ever used a jenner in my entire time playing mechwarrior but I might just try it out when this drops.
Jenner - MechWarrior Online: Founders Program Video
Take a look at this super-informative sneak-peek fly-through the Canyon Network Map.Posted May 22, 2013 | 2:48 | 313 Views
Take a look at this walkthrough of the Blackjack Mech of the Month with a narrated showcase.Posted May 22, 2013 | 2:33 | 257 Views
Take a look at how you can add Misery to your arsenal of weapons.Posted May 7, 2013 | 1:56 | 1,061 Views
Randolph and Jonathan attempt to deliver death from above as they check out the new update of the free-to-play PC title MechWarrior Online.Posted May 2, 2013 | 43:18 | 6,112 Views
Check out new camo skins, some new contests and more in MechWarrior Online.Posted Mar 22, 2013 | 1:57 | 1,097 Views
- Jul 25, 2012
The Jenner is spotlighted in this founders program video for MechWarrior Online.
Fingers are crossed for Clan mechs.... can't have Mechwarrior without a Timber Wolf or Warhawk. (or Madcat and Masakari for the inner sphere scum)
This game is really starting to look good. The damage effects look excellent. I hope they bring back CTF.
- Game Universe:
- MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Arcade Combat Edition (PS, SAT),
- MechWarrior Online (PC, X360),
- MechWarrior 4: Vengeance (PC, ARC),
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Clan 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Inner Sphere 'Mech Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight Expansion (PC),
- MechWarrior 3: Pirate's Moon Expansion Pack (PC),
- MechWarrior 3 (PC),
- MechWarrior 2: Titanium Trilogy (PC)