Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Related Games
Fighting game aficionados won't find a terribly deep gameplay system in Budokai, but series fans will be pleased to know that it captures the essence of Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2002
You couldn't call it ambitious. But you could still call it one of the better fighting games in years.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
The additional gameplay depth and loving attention given to the details of the license make Pride the best mixed-martial-arts game on the market.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
War of the Monsters will appeal to anyone with an appreciation for the source material, but aside from its graphics, the game doesn't quite live up to its potential.
- Release Date: Jan 14, 2003
If you haven't played any of the UFC games before, or if you've been waiting for the series to come to the PlayStation 2, then Throwdown makes a fine introduction.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2002
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
Even though it doesn't stack up to other fighting games in terms of depth or polish, Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers is worthy of some respect.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2003
The action is so fast-paced and viscerally satisfying that it can genuinely appeal even to those otherwise uninterested in Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 brings you over 150 characters from the DBZ universe to pit against each other.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2009
The third Naruto: Ultimate Ninja adventure will allow players to follow heretofore unplayable story arcs and customize their own Ultimate Jutsu.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2009
After the death of Heihachi Mishima, the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament began. Tekken 5 lets you join this battle as one of many characters, including three fighters who are new to the Tekken series.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi lets you play as more than 60 characters from the Dragon Ball Z TV series. You can battle using authentic special attacks of each character as you run, fly, and swim through fully destructible and free-roaming levels.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Soul Caliber III is the third installment in Namco's weapon-based fighting franchise. In this chapter, a mysterious individual has unlocked Nightmare, the azure knight, prompting a battle between Soul Edge and Soul Caliber.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
The pretty graphics make DOA2: Hardcore a good showpiece, and the game has enough options to make it a worthwhile purchase for fight-hungry PS2 owners.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 is a 3D fighting game based on the Naruto television series and features 40 playable characters and 16 unique stages.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
Budokai Tenkaichi returns for more fighting action, with some light RPG and action gameplay elements as well as over 100 DBZ heroes and villains.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja is a fighting game based on the popular anime in Japan, which features 14 playable characters and fighting on two planes.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
If you've stayed away from the Tekken series for a long time, Tekken Tag is a very warm homecoming, delivering the same solid gameplay that Tekken fans crave in large doses.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Bloody Roar 4 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Super Dragon Ball Z is a 3D fighter by the creators of the original Street Fighter II.
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2006
Saint Seiya: The Hades ties in 3D fighting with storylines from the Saint Seiya manga series and cut scenes from the anime as you get ready to do battle with the supreme commander of Hell.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2006
EX3 may feel a bit rushed in some spots, but overall it's a fun and great-looking fighting game that won't disappoint longtime EX fans.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
- Player Reviews: 91
- Game Universe:
- Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (PS),
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (XBOX, GC, GBA, PS2),
- Mortal Kombat: Deception (PS2, XBOX, GC, PSP),
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2, XBOX),
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64, PS, SAT, GCOM, PC),
- Mortal Kombat 4 (PC, GBC, N64, PS, ARC),
- Mortal Kombat (GB, GEN, SMS, PC, GG, SNES, SCD),
- Mortal Kombat 3 (GEN, PS, PC, ARC, GB, SNES, SMS, GG),
- Mortal Kombat II (SAT, GEN, PC, SMS, PS, AMI, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, 32X),
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (SAT, GEN, ARC, SNES, X360, IP)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Al Navigation