Get more information about the game.
It's the largest collection of classic Atari games ever! Take a step back in time to the early days of video arcades with an unmatched compilation of unforgettable and authentic Atari titles. All of the games are faithfully reproduced with the great sights, sounds and fast action that made them so popular. Whether you played these games in their original arcade cabinets or on an Atari 2600 console, you're sure to find a favorite.
Classic arcade hits: Asteroids, Asteroids Deluxe, Battlezone, Atari Black, Widow, Centipede, Crystal Castles, Gravitar, Liberator, Lunar Lander, Major Havoc, Millipede, Missile Command, Pong, Atari Red Baron Super Breakout, Atari Space Duel , Tempest, Warlords
Atari 2600 titles: Atari 3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Atari Adventure , Atari AirSea Battle, Asteroids, Atari Video Cube , Backgammon, Battlezone, Blackjack, Bowling, Breakout, Canyon Bomber, Casino, Centipede, Circus Atari Combat, Crystal Castles, Demons to Diamonds, Desert Falcon, Dodge 'Em, Double Dunk, Flag Capture, Football, Fun With Numbers, Golf, Gravitar, Hangman, Haunted House, Home Run, Human Cannonball, Atari Math Gran Prix, Atari Maze Craze, Millipede, Miniature Golf, Missile Command, Atari Night Driver, Off the Wall, Atari Outlaw, Quadrun, Radar Lock, Realsports Baseball, Realsports Football, Realsports Tennis, Realsports Volleyball, Sky Diver, Slot Machine, Atari Slot Racers, Atari Space War, Sprintmaster, Star Raiders, Atari Star Ship, Steeplechase, Stellar Track, Atari Street Racer, Atari Submarine Commander, Atari Super Baseball, Super Breakout, Atari Super Football, Atari Surround, Swordquest: Earthworld, Swordquest: Fireworld, Swordquest: Waterworld, Video Checkers, Video Chess, Video Olympics, Video Pinball, Yars' Revenge
- 18 Classic Arcade Games - The most memorable games ever to hit the arcades including Asteroids, Battlezone, Centipede, Liberator, Crystal Castles, Missile Command, Tempest and many more that haven't been seen in years!
- 62 Atari 2600 Favorites - The most addictive games ever designed including Gravitar, Millipede, Super Breakout, Video Pinball and Warlords
- Five Bonus Games - Available for the first time since the 1980s Off the Wall, Blackjack, Steeplechase, Desert Falcon and Sprintmaster
- Challenge Modes - New challenges including timed hot-seat competitions, the psychedelic Trippy Mode, Double Speed games, Time Warp games and Time Challenges that test players' abilities to the extreme
- Incredible 3D Interface
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST