Get more information about Backyard Football 2006.
add a new page to this storyBackyard Football 2006 is the fourth version of the most successful children's football video game series ever and the only game to feature NFL athletes as kids.
Backyard Football combines the wild and whacky antics of the Backyard gang with the realistic plays and strategies of the National Football League.
Backyard Football 2006 gives players control of the style, location, pace, and strategy of the game. It's is easy enough for the young sports fan with mega challenging levels for more advanced players. Spectacular graphics, crazy effects, addictive gameplay, and hilarious (G-rated) scenarios make Backyard Football 2006 an ideal way for young football fans to learn more about the game while living out their ultimate sports fantasy.
- New locations and environments
- New NFL Superstars
- All 32 NFL teams and logos
- New Power Moves system
- New unlockables, cheat codes, and other goodies
- Easy to use control system
- New 7 vs 7 teams
- 19 wacky Backyard Kids' teams & logos
- Loads of crazy Power Moves
- Realistic plays and strategies
- Create your own player
- Multiple camera views
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 3:23 am SST
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 24, 2013 12:43 am SST
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 1:45 pm SST