NovaLogic releases the editing tools for its Delta Force shooter.
Today NovaLogic released the editing tools for its first-person tactical shooter, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. Available from the link below or via GameSpot's DLX service, the kit comes with a variety of tools, including:
- Text Tool - Allows the user to change the text in the game. This includes objectives and any other text that displays in game.
- Object Editor - Allows the user to take 3DMax files and convert them into assets that can be used by the Black Hawk engine.
- Terrain Generator - Allows the user to make new terrains for the Black Hawk engine.
- .def files - Allows the user to place their own objects in the game and set their properties.
- Pack.exe - Allows users to pack their assets into a mod .pff. This will allow them to run a map featuring their own assets.
- Sample files and Tutorials are also included in the download to help the user.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST