Eight mods for Neverwinter Nights 2 and roster updates to Madden NFL 07 highlight today's selection of downloads.
Fans of Neverwinter Nights 2 will be pleased by the addition of eight new or updated mods to GameSpot today. The latest assortment of add-ons lets gamers take on a multitude of tasks, from solving the mystery of Willowbow, to learning the lore of Charnia, to simply playing with pirate cards.
The retail and digitally downloaded editions of Madden NFL 07 are also on the receiving end of new content. The game's fifth roster update is available for both versions, as is an updated build of the Auctioneer mod for World of Warcraft.
- Madden NFL 07 Roster Update 5 Patch
- Madden NFL 07 Roster Update 5 (UK) Patch
- Madden NFL 07 Roster Update 5 Digital Download Patch
- Madden NFL 07 Roster Update 5 (UK) Digital Download Patch
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Asylum: A Bet, A Corpse v1.3 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Chronicles of Charnia - Escape From Charn v1.1 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Chronicles of Charnia - The Exile v2.2 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 From Within - An Unknown Enemy (Prologue) Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Mystery of Willowbow v1.2 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Pirate Cards v1.02 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Prophecy of Aracas The 8th Guardian Chapter 1 Demo v0.3 Module
- Neverwinter Nights 2 Temple of Torm v1.1 Module
- World of Warcraft Auctioneer Mod
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
SR_Caveman: Yeah, NWN1 had several hundred mods in the same timeframe. NWN2 would have alot more if the new toolset was (imo) as easy to use as the first one.
That's nothing. NWN1 had thousands of mods plus tons of custom content. I don't think Gamespot will be able to host all the stuff that comes out for NWN2 before long. ;)
Interesting... They put out those NWN2 module quite fast, so it leaves me wondering about their quality. Only time will tell.
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 3:23 am SST
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 24, 2013 12:43 am SST
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 1:45 pm SST