Get more information about Fate.
Travel to the outskirts where the Old Wood meets the Dungeon Gate in the fabled forest town of Grove.
Beyond this mystic gate,you'll acquire power with unique weaponry and magic spells. Battle creatures that lurk within the dungeon's corridors.
Venture beyond the gate to steal glimpses of glory and fortune. Live to the next century, or look death in its fiery eyes and seek solace in the after-life.
The time has come to take the dare. Rise and test your worth! Step forward and determine Your FATE!
- Quick AND Immersive gameplay! Play for 15 minutes or for hours
- Richly detailed 3D graphics
- Journey through limitless caverns, dungeons, mines, and tunnels in search of adventure!
- Each level is randomly generated with countless surprises, magical items and weapons to discover
- Combat: Over 100 different monster types to encounter and battle!
- Cast Spells: Defend, attack, heal or escape using countless magical spells
- Collect: Buy/Sell gathered treasures to improve capabilities, or dare to gamble large sums on items that may contain special powers
- Choose your pet! Select a dog or cat to join you on your quests and transform it into powerful creatures
- Gain fame by completing quests and defeating legendary creatures
Content you might like…
Emmy-winning writer Jon Vitti, who penned "Mr. Plow" episode of The Simpsons, working on 2016 film based on Rovio's game. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 3:23 am SST
Bankrupt publisher hoping to bring in at least $22 million from upcoming asset auctions. Full Story
- Posted May 24, 2013 12:43 am SST
Network journalist acknowledges one-sided violent video game report; invitations to Bungie and the Entertainment Software Association were declined. Full Story
- Posted May 21, 2013 1:45 pm SST