Get more information about GripShift.
A re-mixed version of GripShift, the award-winning racing puzzle game from Sidhe Interactive, speeds onto Xbox LIVE Arcade with a complete set of upgrades and new features. In this definitive version of the game, players will enjoy improved controls, enhanced HD graphics, additional single player courses and intense, friend-fragging Deathmatch arena battles. A full set of achievements and TrueSkill Leaderboards give Xbox 360 players even more of a reason to jump, blast and speed their way past the competition to become the true GripShift guru.
- Fresh Single Player Experience: 120 Challenge Mode levels with multiple objectives test your physical and mental reflexes as you race your way across vast Desert, Ice, Jungle and Horror themed worlds
- The Complete Xbox LIVE Experience: Build up your Gamerscore by collecting an assortment of achievements, or contest the #1 slot on the TrueSkill Leaderboards
- Two Manic Multiplayer Modes: Compete in four player online mayhem in Race Mode or frag friends and strangers during intense Deathmatch arena battles. Compete across 25 race tracks and 20 Deathmatch arenas to find out who is the true master of speed and destruction
- Bring the Pain: Gain the competitive edge and devastate your foes with an assortment of weapons and powerups. Master the Goo Gun, DeathRay, Flaming Shield, Jump Gun, TNT and other weapons to dominate the field
- Upgraded HD 3D Visuals: The world of GripShift comes alive with enhanced 3D HD graphics rendered at 720p 60fps with FSAA, including stunning lighting, realtime shadows and dynamic visual effects
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST