Get more information about Pro Evolution Soccer 2009.
New Look, New Content… Same Passion! Pro Evolution Soccer is back for 2009! The terms "PES" and "Winning Eleven" have always been synonymous with realism and superior gameplay, but this year PES will further narrow the gap between the game, and the real thing! New stadiums, player motions and gameplay modes will bolster a game already focused on providing the most exciting soccer experience next to actually being on the field.
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is the latest update to the award-winning soccer series, with new additions, smarter AI, and better graphics
- Exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League allows you to play as and against your favorite players and teams
- Television-style presentation delivers dramatic camera angles on replays, videos, and banner ads
- Become a Legend mode lets you create a player from scratch and focus on the individual player rather than a team
- Adjustments for friction, air resistance, backspin, and more results in dramatically improved ball movement
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST