Get more information about SimCity DS
Build, manage and play on the go, as the quintessential city simulation arrives on Nintendo DS! Be the Mayor, call the shots, and manage every aspect of life in your new town. Pick one of eight fictional cities or create your own then get ready to modify, manage, and grow your new domain. With user-friendly Nintendo DS stylus and Touch Screen controls, running a successful, bustling metropolis is easier than ever.
Whether you're tackling daily challenges, from planning to pollution, or dealing with natural disasters, help is always at hand from your dedicated team of in-game Advisors. With their tips to guide you, make the right decisions to shape the future success of your city-and the happiness of its citizens.
- It's Your City -Take charge of one of eight fictional cities or build your own, exactly the way you want. Varied townscapes, beautiful international landmarks, and entertaining characters create a truly individual flavour for each location.
- Stay in Control - Enjoy city management made simple with a user-friendly design and intuitive controls. View your city in the top screen as it grows and develops, then get to work with the Nintendo DS stylus and Touch Screen.
- Save Our City! - Jump to the rescue to protect your town from disaster. From blowing out fires with the microphone to fighting off monster attacks with the Nintendo DS stylus, it's up to you to defend your citizens when calamity strikes. Can you be the hero of the hour?
- Do It Your Way - Choose from two gameplay styles to customize your SimCity DS experience. Select objective-based game modes to tackle tricky challenges, or opt for more open-ended fun, enjoying the everyday ups and downs of being a city boss.
- Only in SimCity DS - Use local DS wireless communications to swap letters with fellow Mayors and unlock international landmarks, and sign your latest decree with a flourish using the Nintendo DS stylus.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST