Get more information about the game.
In this sequel to the critically acclaimed Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, reassume the role of Raziel, and travel back through the currents of time into various eras of Nosgoth's past in your relentless pursuit of Kain. Encounter new enemies as you unearth the mysteries of Nosgoth's ancient races, and expose the schemes behind the corruption of the Pillars, and the vampire genocide.
- Acquire new and improved Soul Reaver weapon enhancements, physical abilities, and relics to interact with the environment and unlock the dark secrets of Nosgoth
- Devour the souls of new enemies including vampire hunters, Sarafan warrior-priests, spectral spirits, and extra-dimensional demons
- Immerse yourself in a gothic realm of highly detailed architecture and environments supported with an intriguing storyline, compelling voice-over and no in-game loading times.
- Enhanced graphics and combat system designed specifically for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system.
- Shift real-time between the spectral and material realms to access previously unattainable places.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST