Get more information about the game.
In 1987 Tecmo Bowl set the standard for football video games -- today it is tackling selected phones for some hard-hitting action on the go! The ground-breaking game introduced the dual coaching and playing format, players call the plays like a coach and then control the action on the field as the players. Once the ball has been handed off, or the pass completed, players switch to control the receiver and running backs in real-time action. Select from a variety of signature running and passing plays to connect with your wide receiver on the offensive and then sack the quarterback on the defensive. Choose your favorite pro team and hit the gridiron for high-stakes pigskin play.
- The ultimate mobile football game: Pass, Run, and Punt for gridiron glory.
- Select from a variety of teams, each phone offers between 4 and 16 national teams.
- Every pro team has unique traits and play books, featuring 4 signature plays.
- Handsets feature the original audio and tackle activated vibration on supported devices.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 9:33 pm SST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 3:44 am SST