Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Related Games
Developed by the U.S. Army, America's Army is the only free action game that utilizes training, actions and career advancement.
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2009
Counter-Strike: Source uses the highly-anticipated Source Engine to remake the original Counter-Strike. The game is available through Valve's Steam downloading service and will be distributed with Half-Life 2.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2004
Battlefield 2 brings the intensity of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with enhanced team play and the latest vehicles and weapons systems available. In this first-person shooter, you'll choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, China, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
It features a blend of stealth, covert surveillance, and high-powered firefights at secret military bases, though the game also has several significant shortcomings.
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2000
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, the sequel to City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior, is a military style first person shooter that features sniping action set in three different terrain types: urban, jungle, and mountain.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2013
The sixth game in the Rainbow Six console shooter series returns to Las Vegas with more action-packed levels and a new sprint feature.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2008
If ever there was a game that proved the value of gameplay over graphics, it's Delta Force.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
It will keep you on the edge of your seat and tuned to the action at all times.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
Though Rogue Spear is in many ways a much better game than its similar predecessor, it too is not without a laundry list of problems.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter returns for a second showing of tactical shooting excitement.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2007
Delta Force: Xtreme is an updated version of the classic military first-person shooter, with a newly optimized game engine, enhanced graphics, and added missions.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2005
If you don't care about the single-player game, if you have a high-speed Internet connection, and if you can find a good server, then Global Operations is great.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2002
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas is the fifth title in the Rainbow Six series, and pits players against terrorists who have taken the city of Vegas hostage.
- Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
Despite its minor flaws, Raven Shield is still a very impressive addition to the series and a very worthy heir to the Rainbow Six name.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2003
Multiplayer fiends, of course, will have a field day and should remain satisfied until someone comes along with a nifty mod (like the "NATO" patch) or the sequel hits the shelves.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
At best, it can be an unusually intense game that in many ways rivals or surpasses the top commercial tactical shooters.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
It may not be realistic, but Team Sabre is packed with explosions, wild gunfights, and quite a bit of fun--though it's also extremely frustrating at times.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
In Battlefield 2: Special Forces, players will choose to fight as one of 6 different Special Forces soldiers -- Navy SEALs, British SAS, Russian Spetznas, MEC Special Forces, Rebel groups and insurgents. Armed with the latest Special Forces weaponry, players can take control of any of the game's 10 new vehicles to engage in major conflicts with up to 64 players.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
Insurgency is a strategic, fast-paced and strikingly realistic first-person shooter that puts the player in modern conflict zones.
- Release Date: TBA
Ghost Recon offers some excitingly tense moments, but problems often rear their ugly heads just when the game gets interesting.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
Though the retail version has a few notable flaws, Joint Operations can be an exhilarating, fast-paced game about modern combat.
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2004
SWAT 3's most impressive feature has to be the amazing artificial intelligence employed by friend and foe alike.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
The next installment in the Rainbow Six series introduces a new single-player experience featuring advanced equipment and new storylines. This time, you can play as either Ding Chavez (the leader of Team Rainbow) or Dieter Weber (a sniper in charge of covering his team's movement).
- Release Date: Feb 16, 2006
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter continues Ubisoft's tactical shooter series.
- Release Date: May 3, 2006
- Player Reviews: 124
- Game Universe:
- Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis (PC, XBOX),
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (PC, PS3, X360),
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River (PC, PS3, X360),
- Operation Flashpoint: Red River - Valley of Death (X360, PS3, PC),
- Operation Flashpoint (Game of the Year Edition) (PC),
- Operation Flashpoint: Resistance (PC),
- Operation Flashpoint: Between the Lines (PC)
Operation Flashpoint: DR Navigation