Pokemon Diamond Version Question
- Posted by mariopupli
- on Nov 15, 2011 11:48 pm GMT
What rival trouble? Give some details.
If you mean you are having trouble beating your rival, i'd train, and train, and train. Or, you can get go to the move tutor and learn stronger and cooler moves to beat your rival. For the move tutor, you might need a heart scale.
Just train that's all u have to do and also Which Pokemon does your rival have u need to give more info If u want us to help
Use AR or train. The best place to train is the route right before the highest-tier city you can access.
Also catch some Pokemon and be sure to beat all of the trainers as they give more XP than wild Pokemon do.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 657
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
- Number of Players:
Pokemon Diamond Version Navigation