Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition Hints & Cheats
- Leon Kennedy is dead set on rescuing the President's daughter from the clutches of the evil Saddler, but he'll need some help! This guide for Resident Evil 4 will provide you with a detailed walkthrough, stats on all of the weapons, and strategies, as well as walkthroughs and tips for the bonus unlockable games.
Different costumes in Mercenaries mode (Leon/Ada)When choosing a character, hold the buttons, while pressing the A button.
Cheat Effect Hold 1 and press A Leon with jacket Hold + and press A Leon's R.P.D. uniform Hold + and 1, while pressing A Leon with suit Hold + and press A Assigment Ada costume Hold 1 and press A Separate Ways costume
How to Unlock Unlockable Beat the main game once Leon's R.P.D. uniform Beat Separate Ways once Leon's suit Beat Separate Ways once Ashley's knight armor Beat the main game once Ashley's 2nd outfit Beat the main game once Separate Ways Beat the main game once Assignment Ada Beat the main game once Mercenaries Beat the main game once Movie Browser Complete the main game once Alternate Title screen Pass the game once Maltilda Pass the game once Infinite Rocket Launcher Pass Separate Ways once Chicago Typewriter Get a 5 star in all stages with all characters in the Mercenaries HandCannon Beat the main game on Professional Mode Plagas Removal Laser (PRL 412) Beat Assignment Ada Chicago Typewriter in Seperate Ways clear file Beat Separate Ways once Movie Browser for Separate Ways Beat the game on Normal difficulty. Professional Mode
Unlockable Characters in the Mercenaries.
How to Unlock Unlockable Initially available. Leon S. Kennedy Get a four star rating or higher in the Pueblo map. Ada Wong Get a four star rating or higher in the Castle map. Jack Krauser Get a four star rating or higher in the Island map. HUNK Get a four star rating or higher in the Waterworld map. Albert Wesker
Ditman GlitchGo to the inventory screen and select the Striker. Exit from the inventory and press the B button and then quickly press the minus button. Equip any weapon besides the Striker and leave the inventory screen. Now the glitch is activated and you can move twice as fast and shoot twice as fast but once you select the Striker, the glitch will be deactivated.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 631
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Resident Evil 4 Navigation