Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Question
- Posted by Xfinalmaple
- on Dec 15, 2008 6:18 am GMT
How do I solve Castle 2nd floor computer password?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by A_A_F
- on Dec 21, 2008 5:05 am GMT
The password is found on the object where you can turn the numbers. I forget what it was exactly. A FAQ says it's a clock. I thought it was a music box. I am not sure. On there, you will find what directions to turn it and how many times. The four numbers that come up when you turn the numbers is the password, which is 1971.
There is a clock on the right side of the desk, use the memo to determine what numbers they are.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 36
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
Res Evil Code Veronica X Navigation