Star Trek: Elite Force II Related Games
If you've been holding out for the PC version of the game all these years, then don't deny yourself this experience any longer, and see what you've been missing.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
It manages to take all the fun parts from its predecessor and greatly expands them to create an engaging, new action game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2003
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
It has the look and polish of a great shooter, but the gameplay of a merely good one. It's also a fairly short game with no multiplayer support to speak of.
- Release Date: Feb 3, 2003
Quake III Arena provides the ultimate deathmatch experience.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 1999
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Chaser may not always be slick, but it offers loads of thrilling, old-school shooter action.
- Release Date: 2003
Despite its great look and some exciting moments, Tron 2.0 is a fairly conventional and uneven shooter.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
Whatever else may be said about Quake II, one thing is certain: It is the only first-person shooter to render the original Quake entirely obsolete.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1997
Devastation is an ambitious but seriously flawed shooter.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2003
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
Chrome could have been an excellent shooter if it wasn't held back by some noticeable problems.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
Reload your weapons for the first expansion pack to Doom 3. In Resurrection of Evil, you'll return to the abandoned facilities of Mars to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of an ancient civilization.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2005
The game's single-player campaign is pretty short, but Red Faction II can still offer some good shooting action for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Apr 9, 2003
Emergence is the first episode in a series, expanding on the role of Colonel John R. Blade and his friends and cohorts.
- Release Date: May 10, 2006
While some are more interesting than others, in practice, Core Combat's new additions don't seem to add much to PlanetSide.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2003
Doom Collector's Edition includes three early installments in the Doom series: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
The question you need to ask yourself is whether you enjoy Quake II enough to merit playing it again, because The Reckoning is a supplement rather than an improvement.
- Release Date: May 31, 1998
Most of the new weapons in Dissolution are refined versions of hacks previously available on the Web.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
Highly recommended for anyone who just can't get enough of the original.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 1997
- Release Date: 1999
This first-person shooter pits Robocop against the sinister OCP Corporation.
- Release Date: 2003
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2003
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Star Trek: New Worlds (PC, DC),
- Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (PC, PS2, MAC),
- Star Trek: Shattered Universe (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Trek (C64, 5200, MSX),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (GB, NES, PBL),
- Star Trek: Legacy (X360, PC),
- Star Trek: Conquest (PS2, WII),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation--A Final Unity (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (PC, MAC)
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Star Trek: Elite Force II Navigation