Test Drive Le Mans Related Games
F355 Challenge is the best driving game currently available on any console, let alone the Dreamcast, and once you crest the game's steep learning curve, the addictive need to constantly best other players' lap times will provide weeks of replayability.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2000
Metropolis Street Racer is a beautiful racer with accurate physics and tight control, but the kudos system makes it far more challenging than it needs to be.
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2001
Sega GT attempts to capture some of Gran Turismo's formula for the Dreamcast, but it ultimately falls short due to poor control and an unintuitive interface.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2000
Currently being developed by Attention to Detail and based on the renowned Ducati motorcycle brand, the game will include both a traditional arcade mode and a simulation mode.
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2001
- Release Date: 2001
Looney Tunes Space Race massages the retinas quite well, but the cheap AI and random power-ups place an unwanted emphasis on luck instead of skill.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2000
With the exception of random AI, Wacky Races is a license-based racing game done right.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2000
Seldom missing a beat when compared with its cabinet-bound counterpart, Rush 2049 is the ideal home port of an arcade game.
- Release Date: Sep 6, 2000
The interesting level design, copious eye candy, and heavily touted online play are crippled by the games fumbled controls.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2000
Vanishing Point is an excellent racing game marred by the developer's attempts to overcomplicate things.
- Release Date: Dec 21, 2000
Those who are looking for another game to play online with the Dreamcast should consider picking up this one.
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2000
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2001
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2000
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2000
A greater variety of tracks, cars, and options makes this sequel seem fresh and new, while the addition of Internet play provides an assurance that you'll enjoy the game for many months to come.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2001
The sequel to Toy Commander puts you in control of toy vehicles who race it out in an indoor environment.
- Release Date: Dec 22, 2000
Sno-Cross Championship Racing was a valiant effort on the PlayStation, on the Dreamcast it falls far short of standards and expectations.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2000
Developed by the CSK Research Institute, Power Jet Racing 2001 hopes to supplant Wave Race 64 as the premier jet ski racer.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2001
Wipeout fans would do well to give Mag Force Racing a shot, at least as an interim solution until Fusion hits.
- Release Date: Jul 13, 2000
While it may be a Mario Kart clone, Magical Racing Tour does put forth a unique effort in two categories: graphics and sound.
- Release Date: Jul 19, 2000
While it's not the Dreamcast's best racer, 4x4 Evolution offers an adequate challenge, rewarding gameplay, and the ability to build your own truck and take it online for some action.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2000
While it would have been nice to see some slightly more drastic changes to the Crazy Taxi formula, fans of the original will immediately feel right at home with Crazy Taxi 2.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
Admittedly, more multiplayer and career options would have been nice, but in a game focused directly at fun-seeking race fanatics, what's present is ample enough.
- Release Date: May 4, 2000
The game has the same kind of universal appeal and pick-up-and-play mentality that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater a hit on the PlayStation. As such, it's a must-buy for any Dreamcast owner.
- Release Date: Jan 24, 2000
If the game's release had been more timely and the frame rate problems minimized, it might have been a Spring blockbuster.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2000
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- Test Drive Le Mans (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Test Drive Cycles (PS, DC, PC, GBC),
- Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open (PS2, XBOX),
- Le Mans 24 Hours (PS2, PC),
- Test Drive (PS2, XBOX, C64, AMI, PC, ST),
- Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (XBOX, PS2),
- Test Drive 6 (PC, DC, PS, GBC),
- Test Drive: Off-Road 3 (PC, PS, DC),
- Test Drive 5 (PC, PS),
- Test Drive Unlimited (PS3, X360, PSP, PS2, PC)
Test Drive Le Mans Navigation