The History Channel: Great Battles of Rome Related Games
This Cossack compilation includes Cossacks II: Battle for Europe, Cossacks: Back to War , and Cossacks: European Wars.
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2007
Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms is an expansion to Medieval II: Total War and features three brand new campaigns with thirteen new playable factions.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2007
American Conquest offers plenty of single-player campaigns, plus skirmish and multiplayer maps and a good history lesson to boot, and it makes a great addition to any real-time strategy enthusiast's collection.
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2003
New playable Asian civilizations and wonders come alongside new ways of winning and trading in this second expansion pack for Age of Empires III.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
Charge onto the battlefield for one of 10 great European nations and rewrite history in six intense campaigns. Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars simulates historical battles with 150 different units and 180 buildings.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2005
Ancient Wars: Sparta is a historical real-time strategy game featuring three playable races, combat on land and at sea, and a new 3D game engine.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2007
Codename: Panzers provides plenty of interesting units and destructible environments to play around with, and it contains a ton of content, resulting in an excellent real-time strategy game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2004
The real-time strategy of Blitzkrieg returns with four new campaigns, a variety of authentic WWII weapons and vehicles, and realistic combat. Control troops from the US, UK, Germany, and Russia in missions based on actual historic events.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2005
Based on real events of World War II, Sudden Strike 3 lets you play for the American or Japanese armies in the Pacific, and for the Allies or Germans in Europe.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2008
Back to War is difficult to recommend to anyone who isn't a die-hard fan of the Cossacks series.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Despite its flaws, Blitzkrieg is fast-paced, challenging, and generally enjoyable.
- Release Date: May 12, 2003
In Codename: Panzers, Phase Two, you'll encounter new and familiar heroes as the battleground of World War II shifts to Africa, the Mediterranean, and the Balkans. New units, buildings, terrain, and tactical capabilities, along with challenging missions and campaigns, round out this second installment in the Codename: Panzers series.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2005
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe is a stand-alone expansion for Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, and will feature three new nations, along with a variety of new battlegrounds, campaigns and battle scenarios, both historical and hypothetical.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2006
War Front: Turning Point is a strategy game that takes you to an alternate World War II, in which Hitler is assassinated in the early days.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2007
XIII Century: Death or Glory is a strategy game that puts you in the role of a leader of one of the European nations during the Middle Ages.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2008
Aggression - Reign over Europe is a real-time strategy game that gives you the chance to rewrite the darkest history of the old continent.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
Blitzkrieg's captivating blend of real-time mouseslinging and realistic handling of WWII combat tactics still delivers in this single-player-focused follow-up.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2004
Blitzkrieg: Mission Kursk is an expansion to the real-time strategy game, Blitzkrieg. It features new missions, maps, models, and a graphics overhaul.
- Release Date: April 2006
With a few glaring exceptions, the new missions tend to be exciting and challenging, taking advantage of what the Blitzkrieg series has always done well: intense real-time WWII combat.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
In the next installment in the American Conquest series, you can delve into the early events of American history. American Conquest: Divided Nation is a real-time strategy game that lets you play as a Civil War general, a Texas militia leader, or a pirate captain.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2006
This add-on for Pacific Storm lets you take control of new units, factions, and technology.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2008
This compilation includes Medieval II: Total War and the expansion Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms.
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2008
Its additions to the gameplay make Cossacks much more enjoyable by opening up more strategic options.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2002
The strategy, combat, and even history lessons of American Conquest: Fight Back are excellent.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2003
This compilation includes Age of Empires III and Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- The History Channel: Civil War - A Nation Divided (X360, PS2, PC),
- The History Channel: Great Battles of Rome (PC, PS2, PSP),
- The History Channel: Battle for the Pacific (PS2, PS3, WII, X360, PC),
- The History Channel: Great Battles - Medieval (PC, PS3, X360),
- History Channel's The Alamo (PC),
- History Channel's Crusades: Quest for Power (PC),
- The History Channel: Battle of Britain: World War II 1940 (PC),
- The History Channel: Civil War - Great Battles (PC),
- The History Channel Timeline Trivia (MOBILE)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Great Battles of Rome Navigation