Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Related Games
The Nintendo 64 port, handled by Edge of Reality, mimics the PlayStation version just about as well as it possibly can, and the resulting game is just as amazing as it was when it appeared on the PlayStation last September.
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2000
As most major publishers' development efforts shift to any number of next-generation platforms, Tony Hawk 2 will likely stand as one of the last truly fantastic games to be released on the PlayStation.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
Anyone who is looking for a nice, solid freestyle sports game for the Xbox and who isn't looking for a graphical showpiece for his or her new system won't be disappointed.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2001
Anyone with even a remote interest in either the genre or the real-life sport should get this game, provided he or she is willing to invest in a quality gamepad.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD returns to controllers and focuses on the satisfaction of linking sick tricks for maximum points.
- Release Date: Jul 18, 2012
- Release Date: 2004
You've been chosen by Tony Hawk to compete against Bam Margera's team in the World Destruction Tour. In an all-new storyline, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 takes you to skateparks around the world, where you can spray your custom tag, slap stickers, and even create new skate lines.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
It's technically impressive, but that doesn't automatically grant it the same level of playability fans have come to expect from games with Tony Hawk's name on them.
- Release Date: May 5, 2005
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland sets the Tony Hawk series in one gigantic Los Angeles, free from loading times. The game also features BMX biking and online play.
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2006
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land features no load times and gives you the freedom to skate or bike throughout an expansive open environment.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Tony Hawk skates onto Next-Gen systems with Tony Hawk's Project 8.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam marks the introduction of Tony Hawk on the Wii.
- Release Date: May 8, 2007
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground lets you create your own skater, manage their character from start to finish, and create your own shared online skating spaces.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2007
Tony Hawk's Motion/Hue Pixel Painter utilizes the DS Motion Pack and will have you twisting, tilting and turning through various skateboard and snowboard challenges.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
The venerable skating franchise is back with an all-new game based on a wireless skateboard peripheral that uses foot-based controls.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
Tony Hawk and Robomodo are reuniting on a second game to use the Tony Hawk: Ride skateboard.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2010
- Player Reviews: 21
- Game Universe:
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (DC, N64, PS, GBC, NGE),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC, N64, GBA, MAC, IP),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, PS, GBC, PC, GBA, N64, MAC),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (MAC, PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA, PS, PC, ZOD, MOBILE),
- Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PC),
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (MOBILE, PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, PSP, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX, GC, PS2, X360, PC),
- Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (DS, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (X360, PS3, PSP, XBOX, PS2),
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (PS2, WII, DS, GBA)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Navigation