Ultimate Quake Related Games
Doom Collector's Edition includes three early installments in the Doom series: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
Jedi Outcast is simply one of the easiest games to recommend this year.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2002
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
It's better than the original Aliens vs. Predator, and it's one of the best action games released so far this year.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
Red Faction is an accomplished shooter--it deserves a look from fans of the genre, as well as from those who've been impressed with Volition's other achievements.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2001
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
You'll find virtually everything there is to like about action gaming in the stunning sequel to Serious Sam.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
The bad news is that Blue Shift, the actual game, doesn't amount to much on its own terms. The good news is that the revamped graphics and inclusion of Opposing Force make the retail package a lot more worthwhile.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2001
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
Elite Force II is a good, well-rounded shooter that should satisfy fans of similar games, as well as Star Trek fans looking to shoot first and ask questions later.
- Release Date: Jun 25, 2003
Reload your weapons for the first expansion pack to Doom 3. In Resurrection of Evil, you'll return to the abandoned facilities of Mars to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of an ancient civilization.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2005
Star Trek fans shouldn't be alone in experiencing the game's exciting story-driven single-player campaign, as well as its solid multiplayer mode.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2000
Tribes 2 isn't easy to master, and it won't play well on every gaming PC, but when you're up and running it's a tremendous amount of fun.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2001
Totally Unreal bundles together the original Unreal, the Return to Na Pali expansion, and the "Game of the Year" edition of Unreal Tournament.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2001
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
- Release Date: Oct 5, 1998
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
- Player Reviews: 3
- Game Universe:
- Quake III Arena (PC, MAC, DC),
- Quake (PC, N64, SAT, MAC, MOBILE, ZB),
- Quake II (PC, N64, PS, MAC, ZB),
- Quake 4 (PC, X360, UNIX, MAC),
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (X360, PC, PS3, MAC, UNIX),
- Quake III: Team Arena (PC, MAC),
- Ultimate Quake (PC),
- Quake III Revolution (PS2),
- Quake II Netpack I: Extremities (PC),
- Zaero: Mission Pack for Quake II (PC)
Ultimate Quake Navigation