Ubi Soft's upcoming online PC game based on the popular adventure series will be on hand at E3.
Ubi Soft will have Uru: Ages Beyond Myst on display at E3 2003. The game will take the well-known graphical adventure game series online and will let you explore the fantastic world of D'ni with other players.
Uru: Ages Beyond Myst is currently in development at Cyan Studios, a developer whose staff worked on both the original Myst and Riven: The Sequel to Myst. Interestingly, Uru will feature a full-fledged single-player game that will let you explore the vast and colorful world of D'ni, though you'll also be able to take on the adventure with other players. Uru will require a monthly subscription to play. Rather than emphasizing repetitive combat for the sake of character advancement, designer Rand Miller hopes that players will log into Uru just to see what's happening within the world. The developer plans to schedule regular events within the online world that should hopefully prove interesting enough to keep players coming back. Uru: Ages Beyond Myst is scheduled for release later this year.
- Player Reviews: 18
- Game Universe:
- Myst III: Exile (XBOX, MAC, PC, PS2),
- Myst IV: Revelation (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Myst (JCD, PC, PS, MAC, SAT, 3DO, AMI, PSP, CDI, DS, IP, 3DS),
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (PC, PS, MAC),
- Myst V: End of Ages (PC, MAC),
- Real Myst (PC, MAC),
- Myst 10th Anniversary Collection (MAC, PC),
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (PC),
- Myst Trilogy (PC),
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition (PC)
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players: