All About Ps3winzGS
- GTA V takes place in Los Santos and surrounding countryside
- The entire map altogether is larger than Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, and GTA: San Andreas combined
- Some areas in the countryside include Mt. Chiliad and surrounding forests, a large desert region (Blaine County), a military base, vineyards, and small towns. The ocean can be fully explored as well.
- There will be three playable protagonists: Michael, Trevor, and Franklin
- Players can switch between the three characters any time they choose in freeroam and during some missions. Some switches are scripted.
- At some point in the game, players will be able to assume the role of the antagonist.
- Michael is a retired bank robber who came to Los Santos seeking a new life. He has a dysfunctional family.
- Trevor is a military veteran with pilot experience. He is also a drug addict.
- Franklin is a repo man and sells luxury cars. He is the young and capable of the three.
- The game will take around 25 hours to beat
- Players can leave trails of gas and ignite them
- Players can use submersibles to explore the depths of the ocean
- There is an ecosystem in the game with wildlife
- Dogs and female police officers are in the game
- Some of the vehicles include cars, trucks, tractors, planes, fighter and private jets, jet skis, bikes, and more
- Dynamic encounters from RDR make their way to GTA V
- Mini games from GTA IV such as bowling, live comedy, the in-game TV and internet cafes return
- New mini games include yoga, triathlons, tennis, golf, and hiking
- The player can go to the gym. However, weight status from San Andreas will not return
- There will be a vibrant and fun economy, though players cannot purchase property
- There will be tons of clothing customization for players
- Driving feels more like a racing game, and cars hold to the ground better
- Shooting and hand to hand combat has been refined
- The entire map is open from the beginning of the game
The following are features that are highly likely to be in the game, based on trailers and former knowledge. None of these features have been confirmed.
- Buying pet dogs or walking Franklin's dog
- Some kind of hunting mini game
- Weapon customization (extremely likely)
My Recent Reviews