All About SaintBlaze
Man, this summer went by way too fast.
I didn't really go anywhere this summer. I was either at home playing videogames or at the park playing basketball. Doesn't sound too exciting but it was fun. Alot more fun than school will ever be anyway.
I'm going to be a junior in high school this year and I'm definitley not looking forward to the heavy workload I'm bound to recieve. Many people are telling me it's the most imortant year in high school and that free time will be almost nonexistant. Hopefully I'll get through this school year with flying colors.
I'll have my thoughts on the first day of school up by tomorrow for anyone who's interested.
I know I made a blog a little while ago about my most anticipated titles this year but I just wanted to emphasize the game I'm the most hyped for. Here it is:
That's right, it's Gears of War 2! Now some of you may be wondering why I'm so excited for this game and here are a couple reasons:
- Multiplayer (MP) /Gameplay
- More MP characters
- More/tweaked weapons
- Ability to use downed enemy as sheild
- Ability to crawl/ask for help once downed
- New execution moves
- 5 vs. 5 online
- New matchmaking system with inclusion of parties
- Vastly improved screen shot feature during online play; ability to upload and score
- MP bots, with various degrees of difficulty
- New modes; including the highly anticipated Horde mode (upto 5 players online against 50 waves of enemies)
- Tweaked cover/roadie system (over 400 modifications, apparently)
- Multiple enemies on screen (20+) to truly simulate a war-type setting
- Said to run about 30% more efficient than the original
- Storyline/Singleplayer (SP)
- Quoted to be "longer than the original"
- Deeper story, more background information on characters
- Continues with hectic [2-player] co-op experience
GOTY confirmed? This looks like it's going to be one hell of a game and I can't wait for November 7th.
Anyone else as hyped as me for this game? If not, then what's your most anticipated this game this year?
I can't believe he passed away. He was one of my favorite comdians.
My Recent Reviews
Some people just don't have opinions. Like SaintBlaze.
SaintBlaze does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send SaintBlaze a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"