All About silverlife
Game: NFS Pro Street
Topic: Drift mode
for me, this mode is the easiest mode of all the modes in NFS Pro Street
getting high score in drift mode is easy but tiring. just get a good tuned RWD car (not so fast, not so slow) and timing skills
now u have a drift car, so get going and drift!
get a high score by drifting from the start of the race. dont just look for corners to drift with, drift the whole course!
what i mean is that you must drift even in straight roads, you'll need timing here when it comes to entering correctly to corners after drifting from the straight road.
after clearing that corner, if u see a straight way then do the drifting again and again. you will see your points and multiplier still increases.. just avoid having a crash, your hard work will be gone if you bump your car too hard (dont worry about minor car scratches and bumps)
car slows down while drifting the whole course? dont worry about that, youre still getting points while your car is getting slower while drifting. if u feel that your car is going to stop, then get your car in the right angle (45 degrees) while drifting, you'll notice that youre gaining speed. do not use n2o's (nitrous) coz its dangerous, it will make your car look like a pinball
now that u know how to get a high score in drift mode
-drift the whole course
-timing is needed when entering from a straight way to a corner while drifting
-dont mind if your car goes slow unless its gonna stop accelerating
-gain speed by drifting about 45 degrees in a straight way
dont forget to use those brakes if youre going too fast and cant control your drift
well, i think someone figured this out already, but ill share it anyway ^^
you can reach some high areas in the map w/o using the Bat Company and the Hippogryph soul.
you can do this by having a Malphas soul (the soul that makes you double jump and do drop kicks).
do you get it now? let me explain some more.
once you get this soul, all you gotta do is to find the following:
"Tall/High" creatures like the Corpseweed
Any flying creatures like the Spin devil, Valkyrie, Barbariccia, etc.
Any object that produces light and gives some money or hearts (ex. Lamps, Candle stands, etc.)
since you will get the Malphas soul in a low level, you can double jump first and then drop kicking these monsters continuously to reach the place you want to reach without dealing huge damage or killing the monsters
the places where you can use this trick are the following:
- under the drawbridge where there is only one creature, use the trick to reach the item on the left side of this area
Garden of Madness:
- the room where there are 2 skeleton apes, 2 rycudas, a madragora and some unes and corpseweeds. Break first the ceilng at the upper right side of this room then do the ninja on the corpseweed (let the weed grow first)
Demon Guest House:
- go to the room after the big piano room. There are lots of Bone pillars there. Just do the "megaman" or "ninja" wall kick to reach the top "Bone head" and head to the upper room.
- the bridge that leads to the Condemned Tower the item you will reach there is the high potion, just find a Valkyrie and lead her to where the potion is located
- you can also cover up some areas of the map to gain percentage on the map completion
- the 2nd room after you left the Dark Chapel. Theres a Draghinazzo there. This creature is quick and elusive, making the trick difficult to nail. What u gonna do is wait for this dude to attack you. this creature pauses for a second after the attack so use that opportunity to kick his head over and over to reach the "Food" on the upper area of this room
these are some of the basic tips i can share. you can experiment this trick on Bats and/or Medusa heads. Its difficult but i know you can do it too. ^^
silverlife does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send silverlife a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"